Most of us have faced some or the other problem with our smartphones, whether it be the the camera related issues or the battery ones, now one can check whether it’s phone requires a replacement of that or just by checking and performing these simple steps will help out , and make their phone run like a brand new one
HEATING PROBLEM IN ANDROIDS
Here is the list of things you need to perform for resolving Heating problems in your device
- Disable all unwanted functions like Bluetooth, WI-Fi, hotspot etc.
- Don’t use 3g and 4g for long durations.
- Don’t run too many apps at a time.
- Don’t leave updates pending for too long.
- Old battery or non – genuine battery change immediately.
- Uninstall additional or unnecessary apps.
- Don’t play heavy games for long durations.
- Rooting your smartphone may be the cause of Heating.
- Avoid using smartphone while charging.
SOLUTIONS TO HANGING PROBLEM IN ANDROIDS
- Increase memory by deleting unwanted data.
- Move installed apps on external memory.
- Use external memory to save songs and files.
- Factory reset (not recommended) to be used in extreme cases.
- Use cloud storage.
TOUCH SCREEN RELATED PROBLEMS
- opening your device’s diagnostic tools
|Samsung users (mostly for all Androids)||*#7353#|
- Choose TSP dot mode (on no. 8 for galaxy s4 )
If the phone passes the test then software issues might be present, for them perform following steps:-
- Battery pull out and insert again.
- 2 safe mode (which can be obtained in most Android phones by pressing power and volume down buttons together).
- Hard reset.
If the problem is still not resolved then check for
- Liquid damage – if yourphone is kept in liquid then you should put the phone in 99% isopropyl alcohol and drying it out completely and putting back together.
- Physical damage – check for a replacement.
SPEAKER RELATED ISSUES –
- Identify the issue, for eg. If you are using headphones then they might be causing theproblems in speakers.
- Remove external accessories such as Bluetooth headsets and headsets.
- Test external speakers by making short video clip.
- If it does not resolve then take them to the experts because it is the right time now.
CANNOT CONNECT TO CAMERA PROBLEMS
- Switch to other app which doesn’t require camera, again try switching back.
- Exit all the current apps running in your smartphone they might be causing the trouble.
- Try to relaunch the app by exiting and again entering it.
Permanent removal to this problem –
- Don’t switch to apps via directly pressing the home buttons first finish them one by one.
I hope all your problems are resolved and if not then, now it’s the time to put your hard earned money in your smartphone for its better functioning.