The ONEPLUS 3
has been making headlines for a the last few weeks, and also there have been several leaks and rumors in the air about the OnePlus 3. The alleged device was spotted on Chinese telecom certification website Tenaa. The listing reveals a few specifications about the smartphone, but without any names mentioned. From a separate source, we also heard that the website has given details about its processor, display, Style Swap covers and a few more specs.
- We can see a notification switch on the left side of the this phone .
- There are 3 capacitive buttons below the display and the side bezels are metalbuild.
- The listing states that the phone will have a 4.9-inch display.
- carrying up a dimension of 140x69x6.9mm
- Packed with a 2450mAh battery.
- This device will have a Clear Force-ready display, which is similar to force touch that we see in iPhone
- The phone will have a 5 inch display, along with ‘Side Touch’ technology just like Mi4c using which you can launch apps or the device camera application by touching the left-side of the screen.
- The report also indicated that the OnePlus 3 will sport dual front-facing speakers but is not visible in the Tenaa listing images.
- It will sport a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, but no Optical Image Stabilization, however it is expected that the rear camera would be featuring a combination of PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus) and EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- In terms of connectivity, they believe it will have FM radio, NFC, and an IR blaster.
- Also, the phone will have swappable covers, however the battery is non-removable and the phone will be IP67-certified.
- The OnePlus 3 is said to run on a MediaTek MT6795 SoC, coupled with 2GB of RAM. The report also states that the OnePlus 3 will feature wireless charging.
- OnePlus has confirmed that it will launch the OnePlus 3 on a VR space station. It even made available 30,000 Loop VR headsets, which were sold out in no time.
- For Indian users, they will sell the Loop VR headset from June 20 on Amazon India, registration for which is now open.
OnePlus is looking to give the OnePlus 3 a makeover of sorts with a more sleek, and all-metal design. It is expected to pack a 3000mAh or 3500mAh battery, and come in two variants – 4GB RAM/ 32GB storage and 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage bundles.
follow us at CITY_FLICKS
like us at THE CITY FLICKS