New Delhi : At Siri fort auditorium , today letv formerly known as le Eco launched its 2 smartphones (le 2 and le max 2) in different price segment with both metal body at the back in both the phones and distinct looks makes them stand out in the crowd . Let’s read on to find out what are their USP’s and their downsides and how they will tackle competitors such as the moto g4 plus .
Price :- 12,999 (for 3 GB variant )
USP :- quick charging , processor , large internal memory , Dolby atmos
Downsides – low battery capacity , no expandable memory
DESIGN – 4.5/5
- The smartphone flares a full metal body and is identical to the le1s pro on the other hand g4 plus offers plastic body which feels just okay.
- The edges are neat with chrome detailing on the sides on the other hand on chrome detailing is present on g4 plus.
- Right side contains per and volume rocker buttons.
- Speaker grills are amazing to look at and fit and finish of over all smartphone is great.
- The dimensions of phone are (5.95 x 2.92 x 0.30 )inches which are same as g4 plus.
- Le 2 phone is comparatively light at 153 grams as the moto g4 plus weighs slightly heavy at 155 grams.
PERFORMANCE – 4/5
- 3 GB DDR 3 ram with 32 GB internal memory on the other hand moto g4 plus offers better internal memory with same ram and external as card support.
- Qualcomm snapdragon 652 octacore 1.8 GHz chipset that means playing games will not be hassle for gamers and lagging will not be a problem and it is the fastest in its segment.
- Android marshmallow with 5.6 EUI same as the g4.
- Qualcomm adreno 510 graphic processing unit Vs petit adreno 405 on g 4 plus.
DISPLAY – 4/5
- IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors is same on both the devices.
- The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403) PPI which is slightly better than the g4 plus which has same resolution and 401 PPI.
- The smartphone supports multi touch of upto 10 fingers whereas g4 plus sports only upto 5 fingers.
- Gorilla glass 3 is provided for enhanced protection on both the smart phones.
- The primary camera is a 16 mp one with 2.0 aperture for shooting in low light which is better on moto g4 plus as it is more advanced.
- Le 2 camera also has features such as PDAF , auto focus , close loop , HDR , BSI and many more.
- Le 2 offers secondary camera of 8mp one which great for taking selfies for youngsters which on moto g4 plus is a mere 5 mp.
FEATURES – (4/5)
- Dual sim is present both being nano whereas moto g4 plus only supports one that too micro.
- 4g is supported in India by both the smartphones.
- A 3000 MAH battery to provide juice to the smartphone which is equal on both the phones.
- Fingerprint , accelerometer , gyrosensor , infrared , host , proximity sensors are a part of this smartphone.
- Dolby atmos for amazing sound experience.
- Quick charging 2.0 which claims a battery life of 3 hours on 5 minutes of charging whereas in moto g4 plus it takes 15 minutes to get same amount of battery.
- le 2’s Voice recorder quality is so good that you can even record some songs.
|Release date||April 2016|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3000|
|Screen size (inches)||5.50|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||403|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 652|
|Operating System||Android 6.0|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||NA|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||No|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
follow us at CITY_FLICKS
like us at THE CITY FLICKS