Today Lenovo unveiled its much popular Smartphone successor ‘the K5 NOTE ’ that has seen many innovations basically from the younger generation point of view. It has arrived to replace the vibe note 4 and repeat the same success story as the latter did
It would be available at a price tag of 11,999 /- onwards and it will be sold through Flipkart exclusively from 3 august 2016 at 12 noon.
LINK: – http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-k5note [for the note 5]
[For ant ver. which is specifically designed for the note 5 to give the best]
Display – 4/5
- Note 5 comes with a vibrant 139.7mm (5.5) Full HD display
- K5 note comes with a 178owide viewing angle and 1080p resolution
- Manual colour optimization options to further enhance the quality of the visuals.
- A pixel density of 400 PPI that means viewing in the bright sunlight would be great for a phone with a price tag of 8,500
- LCD capacitive touch screen with 16 m colours and oleo phobic coating and scratch resistant glass.
- 6 % is the body to screen ratio which is adequate and viewing angle is descent too.
- Multi touch up to 8 fingers is supported.
Design – 3.5/5
- The k5 note comes with new stylish symmetric designand wrapped in a premium sleek metallic shell.
- The device is super light at 126 grams.
- Camera, power button and volume rocker are provided on the right.
- Designed along the ‘Art of Balance’ philosophy, the K5 Note aligns all its elements at the back along the mirror axis for achieving superior industrial design.
- The sides are in brushed aluminium finish which are same as body colour and provide decent looks.
- Type c charging is supported that means fast charging would be present.
CAMERA: – 4.5\5
- 13 MP primary cameras with good quality sensor, auto focus, QR scanner and other features.
- 0 f aperture with auto focus and led flash and phase detection.
- 2k video supported.
- 8MP wide angle 1.4mm pixel sheltie camera.
- Features are face detection, auto focus, touch to focus, image stabilisation and few more highlights.
PERFORMANCE: – 4/5
- 64-bit 8-Core 6755 processor clocked at 1.8GHz
- Graphic processor for uninterrupted game play is also present.
- Storage of up to 160GB (32GB internal) along with USB-OTG support.
- The K5 Note is also more secure with fast 0.3secfingerprint sensorfor hassle-free authentication to unlock the device.
- 4 GB of RAM
FEATURES: – 4/5
- Battery providing juice 3500 mash.
- Vibe pure up gives near to stock android feel.
- Secure Zone, a feature that allows you to secure all your information allowing total privacy of your personal information. With additional encryption and password protection it helps you prevent unwanted access to your personal data inside the Secure Zone
- Lenovo’s configured 3-mic systemand state-of-the-art Wolfsan® audio codec effectively filter out ambient noise and greatly enhance sound quality during recording
- 4g LTE.
SPECIAL FEATURE: TheaterMax
You can choose to catch your favourite movies once more without the crowd with TheaterMax’s widescreen cinematic of vivid colours and immersive sound quality in the palm of your hand. Take time out from that intensive project research, or even when you’re stuck for inspiration, reward yourself with some much needed quality time with your Lenovo Smartphone.
Without the need for a library of games and apps, TheaterMax turns all your existing media and games into an immersive large screen experience boasting smooth graphics, lifelike surround sound and responsive 3D game play.
For gaming and hands free control, along with the ANTVR glasses, consumers can also get the TheaterMax controller for media control. For gaming enthusiasts, Lenovo has tied-up with Amkette to bring the Evo Pad 2 as a precision controller for TheaterMax gaming.
The Lenovo K5 Note starts at Rs. 11,999/- and will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting 3rd August, 2016, 23:59 p.m. via an open sale.
4 GB variant – 13,500/- INR
3 GB variant: – 11,999/- INR
Colours: – platinum silver, champagne gold and graphite gray.
VERDICT: – 4 /5
Lenovo is ready to give fierce competition in the 15,000 range as it has 2 products in the line up and one more is announced today and the note 5 is ready to repeat the same success story as the note 4 and it will be available to the masses from the 23 of august
|Release date||January 2016|
|Dimensions (mm)||152.00 x 75.70 x 8.49|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3500|
|Screen size (inches)||5.50|
|Processor make||MediaTek Helio P10|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||128|
|Operating System||Android 5.1|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|