If you are planning to buy a new smartphone with a budget of 10,000 then you will have to make a look here at this before buying other phone so that you do not miss out on anything , so here I present you the honor 5c special features after a month of usage on daily basis.
- First of all when you will start your device you will come across a interface which is quite similar to iOS but when you use the phone then you come to know that things start to change here.
- A touch button which is similar to iOS which contains many shortcuts for on the go usage which is named as floating dock.
- If you touch the finger print the sensor after opening your phone , you will see all your notifications.
- When you open the settings of your phone you will get to see advanced settings tab and here things start to change.
- Dedicated motion sensor for keeping your phone silent in a meeting , if you will flip your phone it will stop ringing.
- Hi suite mode – in this mode you do not have to open USB debugging menu while connecting to laptop or PC.
- Color of screen can be set according to your convenience such as cold , warm or any special one if you want to.
- Mirror share – For sharing your files with just a tap like share it , it is an inbuilt app of honor 5c.
- Honor supports one hand user interface , if you want to use your phone single handedly you can swipe your finger in right direction on the three main buttons and it will appear like 3.5 inch screen.
- Smart headset control – By the volume buttons of your earphones you can actually do many things by switching on this feature.
- Another useful feature I found was touch disable mode I.e if you put your phone in bag or pocket it doesn’t let your phone do anything.
- For winters you have gloves mode so that in chilling winters you do not have to put your hands out for operating your honor 5c.
- Day dream feature , which acts as an screen saver while your phone charges.
OBSERVATIONS ON DAILY USAGE :
- Color contrast of display is not vibrant.
- No lagging in playing heavy games till now.
- The phone is running Smoothly even when it is completely filled 10Gb.
- Camera quality is best under 13k smartphones just a drawback of single tone flash.
- Super smooth finger print sensor , unlocks within a fraction of sec Everytime.
- Transition from one app to other lacks smoothness.
Awesome phone, for the price range, after using high end phones like Nexus and s7. I don’t feel it lagging anywhere and the price tag is quite amazing.