CAFE AFTER HOURS IS A GEM DWARKA HAS TO BOAST ABOUT NOW
Akhil Khullar, Ridhi Luthra & Akash Gupta, Directors says “This place is influenced by ‘SOHO-STYLE’ culture of pubbing which has originated from London streets“. Their basic idea was to run a place where you can be ‘ after hours ‘ of stressful office work ‘ after hours ‘ of busy college schedule ‘ after hours ‘ of home makers kitty party. and a stop for all your after hours of party.
WHERE : 1st Floor, City Centre Mall, Near Sector 12 Metro Station, Sector 12, Dwarka
900/- FOR TWO
One of a kind, happening place in Dwarka. Decors derived from a British architectural touch and European elements. Bar on the left as you enter and live window kitchen lets you feel your food while it is prepared. It was a next level experience being here, and if you would talk about DWARKA – this is real bliss. You will love this place as they had
-Lip smacking food
COMING TO FOOD
- Rajma ke galouti – They know how to maintain that thin line between dry & yummy kebabs. just some extra cook time and they would have tasted bad. Here it was amazing.
- Degi Mirch Ka Paneer Tikka – Spicy, soft, perfectly spiced & flavored and super juicy. Impressed by portion size they served. *recommended*
- Thai grilled fish – nicely blended with authentic thigh (strong aromatic components) flavor.
- Chicken Four Ways pizza – fully loaded pizza, topped with salami & chicken slices.
- BURRA KEBAB – like this is **must have**, Bai ye na Khaya to kuch na Khaya.
- The fusion discovery – chicken breast pieces, peri-peri & pesto dipped pieces. Served with mashed potatoes. *recommended*
- Road King Rooster – beaten chicken breast piece stuffed with black pepper and served with exotic veggies.
- Italian sizzler – white sauce spaghetti served with garlic bread *must try*
#SHAKES AND MOCKTAILS (recommended ones)
- virgin pina colada
- mango melon
- basil pina
- banana delight (seems totally natural)
- oreo shake
Overall, The experience was amazing here and you will really enjoyed the vibes and food here.