Spicy, spicy everywhere but only a beer to drink with! Well here are some dishes which can really accompany you and your chilled beer and wine in your moments.
- Bhutte Da Kebab: Crushed corn with the extensive flavor of black pepper fills the room with the aroma of Bhutte Da Kebab. Its an all time must have dish to have with a mug of beer or white wine. Healthy and mouth watering food comes with a variety of vegetables.
- Soya Malai Chaap: No one can beat the creamy soya chaap or say soya malai chaap. Onions and garlic add an extra taste to this very popular and special soya chaap. It goes well with your party mood or you can have it with your loved ones. Having this in your platter will surely make your day so don’t miss any excuse to have this wonderful dish.
- Tandoori Momos: First thing that comes in mind is tandoor whenever we recall momos. So yummy, right? Well it is. An ultimate snack which can make you go to heaven with the Indian tadka in it is no less than great.
- Chilli Potato: Special offer of spice and beer can be perfectly related to chilli potato and beer. Perfect for friendly hangouts especially when people and atmosphere around you is gossiping and energetic. Deep fried potatoes with red chilli sauce is much popular among the youths. It is as tasty as it looks…so don’t waste time to grab a bite.
- Stuffed Chicken: In the breezy season of monsoon, stuffed chicken on your dish with a chilled booze in hand will surely complete your ‘hangout goals’. Chicken with beer is like adding cheery on the cake. You can stuff paneer or some salad in chicken to make it more mouth-watering.
- Mutton Seekh Kebab: Mutton seekh kebab is a non-vegetarian starter commonly enjoyed as a side-dish in India. The garam masala present in this dish will provide you a heavenly flavor when tasted with beer. So, take a brake and enjoy the tenderness of Mutton Seekh Kebaab with the taste of a chilled beer.
- Chicken Seekh Kebab: Chicken Seekh Kebab and chilled beer are like ‘Jai-Veeru’ for every beer lover. Had a stressful day or want to enjoy with friends? Chicken seekh kebab with booze will refresh your mood for sure. So, if you want to wake up your taste buds you need to try this combination.
A technical chef with having developed great products for the industry such as the “Filler Cheese” for Dominos used in their Cheese Burst Pizza to Domino’s Cheezy dip to Blended edible oils for Cargill India (World’s largest privately held company) to a unique range of Food Service Rice.)